The company provides a wide range of services that covers all aspects of advice for new golf course developments , existing course renovation or improvements, planning applications, master planning and expert witness consultation.
Our services include :-
For new courses
- initial assessment to review and comment upon proposals
- feasibility studies ( if required) assessing viability, costs market etc.
- undertake detailed land survey using GPS technology
- meeting with planning authorities, instructing and overseeing other consultants ( e.g. Highways, Environmental , Ecology, Agricultural, Hydrological consultants etc
- preparing planning application and responding to conditions
- we are often asked to advise and prepare golf course layout plans for housing / hotel developments.
- These are usually large scale developments where close liaison is required between all consultants to realise the greatest advantage from a site.
For existing courses:
- Overall review of course to assess its playing characteristics
- A detailed study and report of the course and hole by hole assessment
- Recommendations for improvement
- Prepare planning applications if required
- Cost analysis
- Programming of works
Expert witness – Simon Gidman has acted as an expert witness on a variety of golf related subjects from safety issues on golf courses to analysis of specification and other planning related issues.